Saturday 3 August 2013

Aesthetic

a
A little while ago I think I mentioned that I would be contributing to the late Summer edition of Aesthetic magazine, created by the wonderful Michelle Chai of Daisybutter! Well, the magazine is now available for pre-order and it's due to land on 15th August  - so very soon. The magazine costs just £5 which I think is super reasonable for something so interesting and unique. And guess what, my illustration is on the front cover! There are so many amazing contributors including the very talented Ella Masters so you won't want to miss out - make sure you pre-order your copy here!  

I have a special illustrated fashion editorial in this edition which I'm really pleased with, I think they are my favourite illustrations to date! If you have a few pounds to spare, I'd love it if you ordered a copy to support Aesthetic and everything it represents. 

C xxx

13 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations Carly! This is amazing, the cover is absolutely beautiful. Go you!! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! I'm really excited about this aha, I hope people will like it <3 xxx

      Delete
  2. You amaze and inspire me every time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love how I just saw this in our dashboard, popped over to say congrats and spied Tara has beat me to it! Congrats Carly, it looks amazing!

    J x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just pipped you! Thank you so much Jade, I'm really excited to get my copy now aha!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Eeeeee, congrats! Looks gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh how exciting, congratulations sweet!!

    I actually have a loose (very loose) idea about something I'm hoping you might be interested in that I'm going to email you about soon. <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, thank you lovely! I'm really pleased with the how everything looks but I can't wait to see it in print as I think that makes all the difference!

      Okay! I'm excited to hear all about it and I'm sure I will be interested <3
      xxx

      Delete
  6. This is so amazing! Definitely pre-ordering a copy. You're so amazingly talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! That's so lovely to hear - you will have to let me know what you think when you receive your copy! <3 xxx

      Delete
  7. This one reminds me so much of Lana, I absolutely love it! And it's so good to see you growing as an artist Carly! xxx <3

    ReplyDelete