Wednesday 29 October 2014

Glug Brum Open Call



These are my entries for the Glug Brum open call poster competition! You can read all about it here if you'd like to enter, but the themes for the competition centre around 'creativity' and 'play'. You can choose between a few colour schemes for each illustration you want to create, which ended up being a fun challenge. I tried to capture a sense of fun using very simple, graphic imagery with a mid-century flavour. I wanted my posters to look like old vintage posters that have been around forever - hopefully I managed to achieve that! 

C xxx

3 comments:

  1. these are very cute! I love the colour block! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I really like the colour palettes you chose too :D Good luck with the competition! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh, how exciting!! :D Wishing you tons of luck, I love your entry.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete